Thursday 14 April 2016

Manipulated in Adobe photoshop.


Photoshop Image that has been manipulated.


Normal Image



Photoshop tools

I have used Smart filters blur Gallery to blur the background e.g. the grass and tree on the left side.
half of the image looks blur and the second half looks clear and normal. I mainly manipulated the blur on the image and adjusting the tone of the image to make it appear more of the brightness and darkness in the tree in the background. I used Image Auto tone to adjustment the tone of the image, for making the colour tonal and adjustment the image.

I dragged the exposure slider to the image for lighting. I adjust the exposure until the image appears to have the right brightness. I didn't really worry too much about overdoing the exposure as there was little risk of the tone to become more highlight detail clipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment