Thursday 24 March 2016

Evaluation

Evaluation


My idea for my final photos was planning to take photos about sport, and how sport inspare teenagers . The hustle and the hard work they put in to it, but I didn't have time to take those photos. I didn't have enough time to come up with another idea because I wasn't really sure, so I decided to take photos of landscape nature. My Idea was to take a close-up photography to show the landscape and also to show it in details. Aiming for a great photos and background and develop my photography skills too. I thought about a landscape photos because people could use that as a background photo for iPhone. I wanted to do something different for my project come up with something way different, which it was landscape and nature living. I wanted to take my landscape photography to the next level by using a variety of advanced dodge and burn techniques to selectively lighten and darken areas. My creative work helped me to take those photos my aim was to take photos that will inspare others of how nature is a great place. My strength was the background some photos that I took were powerful and some didn't come the way it was planned, weakness is going to be some the photos I took wasn't in focus and it was kinda blurry. I haven't done my final pitch video but I had the ideas planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment